Monday, 20 October 2008

One for the Boys!

Well, I didn't manage to get my projects finished in time to post yesterday, I guess it was wishful thinking, what with fanily staying and a footy match to attend! nonetheless a day late, but here is one of my finished projects which I shall be entering for ABC's challenge which this week's theme is M for Male.

I've made a double pocket card to hold a bookmark and a book gift voucher, I've used these before for giving voucher as I think its a nice way of presenting it and combines card and pressy in one!

I've used Sugar Nellie 'Knight' image,wizard nestabilities, and papers are left-overs from my stash box.

I will be back later with my other project which I still haven't finished, so inbetween school run, after school activities and diner I will somehow post again later.

4 comments:

ribenaruby said...

I adore this card. perfect for the males.

Cathy said...

Such a fab man's folder. Love the colours and image. Great layering of papers.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

fantastic card adore it x

Alison said...

Fab card love this image. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin