Tuesday 4 August 2009

July's Blog Candy Winner!!

The draw has been done and I now have a winner to July's blog candy!...............all were entered including those that emailed and those without blogs and nearly all twice!!!But alas there can only be one winner so without further ado the winner is......
...............................................

............................................

........................................

....................................

.................................

..............................

..........................

....................


Simone at Simones Karten-Ecke congratulations to Simone

if you could email me (email on my sidebar) then I will get your candy out to you asap.

As always I would just like to thank everybody that participated and to everyone that takes the time to visit my blog, become followers and for all your wonderful comments.....without YOU it would mean nothing!!!

This months blog candy which I am just finishing putting together is a special Summer Bonanza Candy - just because its summer and I feel like it!! (although the weather at the moment would suggest otherwise!!) which I will be announcing tomorrow, so dont forget to check back......lol xx

3 comments:

Carole RB said...

Congrats Simone

Merry said...

congrats Simone :-)

Anonymous said...

well done to the winner :-)

Rose XXX

Blog Widget by LinkWithin