Tuesday 29 July 2008

Whiff of Joy



Whiff of Joy is a new stamp company about to launch tomorrow! and I wish Katharina and all her team all the very best. The stamps are gorgeous and you can have a peak in her blog. The design team have already been selected (congratulations to all!) and she is still looking (but only 'till 30/7/08) for a guest designer, so despite the longshot and the timescale (as I only stumbled onto this yesterday!...), I thought I would still give it ago and above you can see my card. I have used Sweet Art Ebony stamp "Pen Pal", K&Co. paper, embelishment was made with fimo and coloured with Ranger alcohol gold ink, image was coloured with distress pads and the rest is from my own stash. Hope you like it!...

4 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

Absolutely stunning Maria. Wish you luck. Your cards are all lovely and those new stamps are really cute. Just about to have a look on their Blog. Lynne X

Terria said...

I love this card it is gorgeous!

Katharina Frei said...

Wow a stunning creation Maria!!! Love the colours and the opening. Totally amazing work!
Katharina

SugarBells said...

This is AWEsome!! A stunning and adorable idea!!

Hugs!!

Elisabeth xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin