Monday 29 September 2008

GREAT weekend! & Blog Candy Winner

OMG where to start.........I've had an absolutely great weekend from getting to spend some time with my parents, attending Emma's skating Gala (Friday), and both Sat/Sun at Ally Pally to top it all, I can't even believe I crammed that all in a weekend.....but I did!!
But first, let me get the Blog Candy out of the way, as I'm sure you're all anxious to know who the winner is!........well the draw has been done, although this time I had no help, as my helpers are back at school today, so I've printed out the names, cut them out, scrunched them up - yes scrunched!!!! - into the (not yet altered tin) and the hand you see in the picture is mine - the other hand is taking the picture!!!........and the winner is.......................... MICHELLE....yes Michelle you are the winner!!!
THANK YOU so much to everyone who took part, its always great to read your kind comments and to also be able to take a look at your blogs! CONGRATS! to Michelle (email me your address and I will post this out to you asap).
DONT FORGET to check back on Wednesday for October's Blog Candy.....it could be you!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OMG!!!!!!! How funny is that?! Thank you very much - what a nice surprise! I will e-mail you my address ASAP.

Thanks again

Love Michelle xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin