Thursday, 18 September 2008

Some Cards!

I made a few cards just before I left for my hols. which I didn't get round to posting, so here they are now.

I have made a tutorial on how to make this file which I will post here on my blog - once I figure out how to link it??!!

This is not the actual card which I gave to mum and dad for their anniversary - as I was taking the picture of the card I spotted a BIG mistake!!! Mum and Dad have been married 40 years this August!, according to my card above they'd only been married 30!!!! - TG I spotted it in time, although I then forgot to take a picture of the card (it was the same though only difference was it correctly had 1968 on it!) pheww!

Last week and today, I received some stamping goodies, so watch this space for some more samples.

I have also entered in for another DT call with
Silly Monkey Crafts - I will post my entry for it here next week!

2 comments:

mar1ene said...

Wonderful projects.. and good luck with the DT call ;)

I will be going to AllyPally (a very first for me) and make sure I'll look you up!

Marlene xx

Lynne-d-lou said...

Woderful projects Maria. Looking forward to meeting up at Ally Pally. Lynne. X

Blog Widget by LinkWithin