Saturday 20 December 2008

Cherish!

I decided to steer away from the Christmas theme and instead made this card using another one of the new Sugar Nellie stamps I received from Funky Kits and this time going with a "Love" theme! I still have a few unfinished Xmas projects on my to-do list which in all honesty I'm not sure I'm going to have time to get round to doing (perhaps I'll do them and save them for next year now!!) - hope you're all now set for Christmas - I'm not .....yet! but fingers crossed and all will be well on the night! lol x

Unfortunately in the photo you can't see the glitter or shimmer or even the glossy accent on the flowers?????

New Sugar Nellie Stamp by new designer Leanne Ellis, pattern paper download from Sweet shoppe designs, fiskar border punch, coloured with watercolour pencils and cosmic shimmers, glossy accents added to the roses for dimension, sentiment download from Funky Fairy.

1 comment:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh wow Maria, this is such a stunning card hun. I adore these new images from funky kits. You have coloured her perfectly and your choice of papers is perfect. So much lovely detail too. Thank you for entering my blog candy, and good luck. Hope you have a fabulous christmas, hugs Linda x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin