Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Completed!

Front & Back

You've seen the cards with the matching envelopes and now here is the project completed. It is a set of six cards with matching envelopes (here) which I wanted to make into a really special gift, so I played around with an old writing set which I had, took it apart, made a new template with the new measurements to fit the cards which I made (DL size) and voila!

I will be making this card gift box set at my various workshops (here). Although it has taken me a few days to work out and put together, now that I do have the measurements etc it is a really easy project to put together and one that can be made to match whichever card size you decide to use, be it DL, A6, A5, square etc and I will be showing how to do that in the workshops.

For my project here I have used six lovely lady stamps from Rubbernecker/Creative Expressions - some can be bought here, and the papers are from Pink Petticoat, the heart pendant on the spine I made from Fimo. I also used nestability die shapes and my cuttlebug embossing folders.

Here are some more pictures.

Front view open

Front views closed



Inside views

I have also made another project using this template, but again changing the size and a slight variation on the use. I shall post that later when its complete.

3 comments:

Moni said...

Great project! Hugs, Moni

Lynsay Joanne said...

Hi Maria

What a great project i have been wathing as you have been posting every step. really is great i have alot of pink petticoat papers will make more use of them i think,

See you soon Lynsay xx

Lynne-d-lou said...

Hi Maria. It's been great watching your project develop. It is a great idea and really proffesional looking. You have been working hard. I'm still ploughing through the wedding invitations!!!!! Almost finished I think. Will post on my blog asap.

Love Lynne. XXX

Blog Widget by LinkWithin