Wednesday 7 January 2009

Sneak peak at part of my "Divine Ladies" Project!

Just a little tease, but I couldn't resist - I am almost done completing a project which I am planing on demonstrating/teaching at one of my workshops early this year, as I said, its not yet complete but I thought I would just give you a little taster anyway! I should have it ready within the next couple of days (fingers crossed!).

I've had these stamps (and a few others like them hint, hint!) for a while and don't know why I haven't used them before as I think they are just 'divine', some can be bought through Particraft or Rubbernecker/Creative Expressions, again I've gone with digital download papers, these are from Pink Petticoat.

2 comments:

Moni said...

Great project, love the stamps! hugs, Moni

Annelies said...

Really nice! These stamps are so wonderful! Greetings, Annelies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin