Monday, 19 January 2009

Tooth Fairy - aka 'Celeste'


I came across a tutorial for this box at splitcoasts, I've tried a few boxes that I have come across, but in all honesty found most of them to be too small, however, this one was just the right size and I was actually surprised with its final size which is quite big for a box made of one sheet of 12x12 paper - anyway I made a 'Tooth Fairy' box for my Emma (who just lost another baby tooth!) using a Toodles & Binks stamp - 'Celeste' - the perfect stamp for this project!


Here is a close up of the saying inside the box.

3 comments:

Moni said...

Amaizing box, love the papers you used! Hugs, moni

Lynne-d-lou said...

So Pretty. I'm making exploding boxes at the moment for my craft club. Thjs one looks fun though. I'll have to have a peek at the instructions!
Love Lynne. X

ribenaruby said...

So perfect for a tooth box, so brilliantly made. I've left you something on my blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin