Monday 25 August 2008

I'm Back!

Yes, we're back - we got back last night and I have been quickly browsing through all the messages that have been left - WOW!!! Thank you to you all. I am preparing to do the draw as promised so will be doing the draw and posting results tomorrow. I had hoped to be checking in throughout the hols as hubby took his laptop, unfortunately we had probs with connections and eventually gave-up and therefore no catch-up or emails - 'till now.......so I will be replying to your emails and messages within next few days.
We had a great holiday, weather was good (not brilliant) but better than here in UK so I was told - yesterday when we landed was raining!!!! I will post a couple of holiday pics soon....
For now a big thanks to all that left messages and a final good luck for the draw tomorrow!...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin