Tuesday 5 May 2009

There's gotta be a little rain sometimes!!!........

Well, we certainly had rain/clouds and not alot of sun this long weekend, but then no surprise there!!!!!

However, along with the bad weather I have been tearing my hair out with our computers here at home, up until today we have been without!!! (thats 3.5 days without!!).....and its been a nightmare. Its not until you go without that you suddenly realise how much use and how much you rely on it!!......

So to everyone who has been waiting for me to send you replies etc., "Im sorry" but it really was out of my control! and Im getting back as quick as I can. Thanks xx

Anyway, I have managed to make another project for you, despite the weather we still had a really busy weekend, but I got to escape for a couple of hours.......

The stamped image is a 'little lovins' from Rubbernecker the background fence is a Magnolia stamp. I have doodled around the frame and the sentiment was printed on the pc. The dp is from my scrap stash.

12 comments:

Carole RB said...

Hi Maria
It's true that we often use our computer but not realise how much we use and how much we rely on it!!. When it happened to me I panicked. Glad for you that everything's back to order. Your card is very cute.

Beccy said...

What a fabulous image - so cute.
Beccy x

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic card,
Love that image,
Hugs
Angie

Lynne Gilbert said...

That is sooo pretty Maria. I just love those Baby Lovins. I'm just colouring one myself. Will post it asap. By the way - my pc is up and running again today. Hooray!!!

Lol Lynne. X

Saskia said...

Cute card!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Teri Louise Crafts said...

Great card, very appropriate for the weather!
Teri

Marija - Marička said...

Great card!

Hugs
Marička

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria! Thsi is a fabulous card! I love the cute image and the doodle. Great sentiment and very true. :)

Hugs, vanja

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love the DP you used - bdw I forgot to tell you in my other comment that I linked your blog candy on my blog

Anonymous said...

It has to be said that I think my heart would stop beating if I had no computer! Love the card x

Patty Williams said...

That is so cute!

Admin said...

This is super cute. I'd like to pass on the Friendship and Lemonade Stand award to you as your blog has helped inspire me.

http://gmgcreations.blogspot.com/2009/05/friendship-and-lemonade-stand-awards.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin