Thursday 11 December 2008

Magnolia - Skating!

You may have come to notice by now that I have a weak spot for anything to do with skating (something to do with the fact that in my earlier days I was a skater and now my daughter (of her own choice) is also a skater!) so when my stamps arrived from the Magnolia Club and this was one of the stamps.......well, of course, it was love at first sight!

I made this card for Emma, my daughter, just to wish her luck at her first panto on ice show, it started yesterday finishes on Sunday and she is really enjoying it, and although she wont admit it at the end of the evening she is flat out exhausted! - I'll try to get some piccies posted as soon as we have some.

Supplies: Magnolia stamp from the New Year collection - papers are from sweet shoppe designs

I also received some more fabulous goodies yesterday, but I'll save that for tomorrow's post and hopefully by then I will be able to post a project with those goodies too! - so if that's got you curious, you know what you gotta do!!.....lol x

2 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love colours, and paper! Hugs, Moni

Lynne Gilbert said...

The card is beautiful and I do hope your daughter has had a wonderful time doing the panto. You all must be exhausted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin