Tuesday 30 December 2008

The Winners!...

Sorry I was unable to post the winners yesterday, but our internet connection has been down for the last couple of days and although it is now up, we have no idea why it was ever down!!?? Modern technology???!!!!

Anyway, hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and are all set to see the New Year in - and finally the winners of my December blog candy(s) are..........................................
..........................................................................
.........................................................................
........................................................................
Paula - Congratulations you have won the Rubbernecker, Little Lovins cowboy and papers
........................................................................
.......................................................................
......................................................................
Krista - Congratulations you are the winner of the Sarah Kay stamp

If you could both email me your adds then I will get these out to you ASAP

Thank you to everyone that stopped by took part and left comments. Don't forget to stop by again next week when I will be posting January's blog candy!

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Paula said...

WOW Thankyou so much this is my first ever blog candy win thanks again im so happy.
Paula xxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, Thanks I am soooo excitied. I will send you my address. Thanks again. Krista P

WillowLakeScents said...

Congrats to Paula & Krista !

Ciacchina said...

Congratulations to Paula and Krista !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin