Monday 2 February 2009

Snowed in!....

Like alot of people today here in the UK we have been snowed in, unable to get to work and all school's closed for all three of my little monsters.

So after a busy, family packed weekend and just when I was looking forward to today to get house all back in order and possibly at the end of the day manage to sit down and do some crafting - no chance!!.....BUT the kids have been having fun in the snow (which considering the standstill we've come to - doesn't look like much), I did manage a little housework and now I've about half hour to post this before I get behind the ironing board and do the ironing I didn't get to do earlier! oh what fun!!

Hopefully everything will be back to normal tomorrow, kids back at school, work and some me time to be "creative"!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin