Monday 5 May 2008

I've Been Blogged


I have finally sat down and spent some time trying to put this blog together. I am very new to this so please be patient with me!

Also today, I have been up since 5am and sat round a cold ice-rink for 2 hours whilst my daughter took her level 1 which, by the way she passed - and is currently still bouncing off the walls with joy! - I'm so pleased for her, she has been quite nervous leading up to this as she has missed quite a few practice sessions and to make matters worse, I had a call from school yesterday morning to pick her up as she had been sick. So at one point yesterday, we didn't even think she would be doing it - so Well Done Emmy!! I would love to post some pictures, but unfortunately we are not permitted to take pictures at the rink! - don't ask!!!.....

However, talking of pictures, here is a picture of some anti-static bags which I made (after an idea that came up at my Particraft training) which I wanted to share with you, I have held 2 workshops since making these and have actually had requests for them, I'm sooo chuffed!.......
But for now, I'm all blogged out for today, I shall retreat back to my studio and perhaps manage to put some more samples together and at the same time work up some courage to do some housework......LOL

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Maria

Well done on the blog - it looks fab!! I've been blog watching for some time but are yet to take the plunge myself - did it take you very long??

The antistatic bags look fab too - Can I buy one from you as I still don't have one?? They could be a lucrative sideline!!

Take care

Michelle x

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your comments Michelle. Did it take me long? Well, there's a question......a bit! I like to think I'm quite computer savvy, this wasn't that bad, but I know it could be so much more from some of the Blogs that I've seen around. I'm also my worst enemy and very critical of my own work and you wouldn't believe how many times I actually kept changing it, but enough was enough, in time I will hope to make it better and more interesting.
As for the bags, if you let me have your address I will post you one (let me know if you want one of the ones from the picture). Now this is one of the things I'm not sure about, I don't want to post my email or who knows what weird and wonderful things will come back to me...so not sure how we could exchange details???? LOL Maria

Michelle said...

Hiya - I've e-mailed you as I found your address on one of the messages from Traci.
Cheers Michelle x

Traci at PartiCraft said...

They look fab!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin