Wednesday 11 June 2008

Finally! - An Update...


I can't believe it's been nearly a whole month since I last updated my blog, I have been really busy and actually away for some time. But now I'm back, I have managed to get a few more samples made and will be posting them here later. I did a Particraft party for a colleague last week and although I intended to take some pictures the only pictures that were in fact taken were of the sample board on the mantle as pictured here. The party went really well, not everyone turned up as planned which was dissapointing, but on the whole I was happy with how it went and I now have some extra workshops booked up from it too.

1 comment:

Traci at PartiCraft said...

Wow you have been busy! Love the projects looking forward to cxatching up with you and hearning more on your party

Traci x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin