Wednesday 19 November 2008

LOST MOJO - if found PLEASE return!!

Hi guys, sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. I have not made anything (craftwise) for about a week (to be fair to myself, we have been through a bit of a whirlwind this past week!) and I sat down today to make a card, only to find myself staring at this one image (which I had managed to colour!) and at a complete blank as to what to do next!!?? I finally completed the card after spending over half a day on it (far toooo long!), but even then I'm still not totally satisfied with it - hence no picture!!! - however, I haven't given up yet just taking a break for kids and dinner etc and will be back at my craft desk this evening, fingers crossed my mojo may have returned!!!

So see you later or else tomorrow - and not to forget that this week is your last chance to enter my BLOG CANDY see here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin