Sunday 4 January 2009

Project Prototypes!

The last of our "festive season" visitors left today and although I've been quite busy over this holiday, I have managed to sneak in a couple of "draft projects". These are projects that I have been toying with and before I went ahead and actually did them for "real" I have just been experimenting and I thought I would just show you them even though they are only "Drafts", but they are also a taster of some of the things to come and some of these will be tutorials, they will vary from boxes, crackers (not just for Christmas!) various books (I have a few bookmaking tutorials that I am getting ready and of course there will be the usual cardmaking and scrapbooking! AND if that isn't enough I shall be attempting to enter a few more challenges this year!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin