Friday 6 March 2009

Another Gorjuss Girl!

I have to say that this is my absolute favourite 'gorjuss girl' in the collection, and I have stamped her out a few times and will be doing various projects with her, the one posted here today is the first.

I've used her in conjunction with a WoJ stamp which is the background grass and flowers, I must admit that I have used this stamps in conjunction with a few others as it is so adaptable for images like this sitting Gorjuss girl. I also decided to go through my box of 'left-over' papers and start using them up - which is what I have done here - so I couldn't possibly tell you where my dp papers are from other than they are from my stash box! - sorry! I have coloured my image with 'copics' and 'prismas' and added some stickles.

I'm making this post short and sweet as I am absolutely shattered today, I have been up since 5am (had to take hubby to station!) had a workshop later in the morning, have been catching up with some crafting projects which are overdue and also serve as taxi, taking kids to and fro!

Hopefully back some time over the weekend with more!

4 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Wow what a totally stunning card , your are clever darling
fantastic
Love Susie xx

Anonymous said...

An amazing card! The image is so adorable and it really goes great with the grass/flowers stamp. Your colouring is perfect.
hugs, Vanja

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the details! hugs, Moni

Spyder said...

Think your colouring is just gorgeous, I mean, gorjuss!
perfect card

((Lyn))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin