Monday 9 March 2009

Some Enchanted Evening!...

I was sorting out my stamps this weekend, and whilst going through them, it was almost like 'going down memory lane.....' and every so often I was finding myself saying "oh, I'd forgotten I had that stamp?!...." and quite a few, I hadn't even used, hence my project today is stamps that I have not before used, although they have been sitting in my collection for some time!

You may recognise them anyway, as they are from Joanna Sheen, including the sentiment. As for the rest of the card, the film strip is a sizzix die cut, the papers are from my stash, I embossed the image matted layer with the cuttlebug 'script' embossing folder and the edges have been distressed with the 'Antique linen' distress ink pad. The image itself I have coloured with copics and the dress has been painted with CS mica powders to add a subtle shine, although I dont think the camera has really picked that up!

Later, (if you're lucky -and if I have time to finish) or alternatively tomorrow, I will be showing you 1 or 2 projects with two new acquisitions, but I'm really gonna keep you guessing with not even a peak or a clue (sorry!!!...lol)

4 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous, love the theme! Hugs, Moni

Becki and Alan said...

Lovely! Really effective..

Thanks for the email, by the way. I appreciate the help, and I'll get back to you properly soon.

Take care

Becki
xx

Lynne Gilbert said...

Stunning! I think we've all got a stash of never used stamps!!!
I think I need to have a sort out some day!
Love Lynne. X

Anonymous said...

The stamp is beautiful and the card so elegant!
Hugs, Vanja

Blog Widget by LinkWithin