Monday 2 March 2009

Mark & Milo!


At last!.....a project for you. I am so behind in my crafting due to a few things that have been going on behind the scenes that I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms! So, now that I am starting to get back on track my project today has been created using a Toodles & Binks stamp 'Mark & Milo'

I was hoping to use my copics to colour the whole image, but unfortunately I don't (yet) have the variety of colours that I wanted for colouring this image, I need to get some basic colours, red, green, brown etc...So instead I half coloured with copics and the rest was with my watercolour pencils. The background papers, which so suited this image are from Sweet Shoppe Designs a set called 'are we there yet!' even the luggage tag is from them which I have just added the wording to.

I also used my distress ink pads to add a distress look to the project, the wording 'world traveller' and the US car plate are also from the same download - its not apparent in the photo, as I couldn't get the camera to pick it up, but the car plate has been accented with glossy accents.

As I am slowly getting back on track hope to be back tomorrow with another project for you. Thanks

3 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

Hi Maria. Great project. Very bright and cheery. The colouring is lovely. Can't tell the bits you did with the waterclour pencils! Good excuse to purchase some more markers at Ally Pally!!!
I have had real trouble getting back into crafting mode! Just can't get my head round it at the mo, But planning on doing some tomorrow evening! Can't wait!
Love Lynne. XXX

Karenladd said...

How cute is that?!! Love the coloring and the way you added the little highlights!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! what a cute and fun image. Great colouring.
Hugs, Vanja

Blog Widget by LinkWithin