Sunday 29 March 2009

One more Easter & a New Baby!....

Just a quick post today, as I've a few 'non-crafty' things that need doing before the week starts! My first project is another Toodles & binks stamp.

The papers are from the Sweet Shoppe Design collection, the flourishes background stamp is from Fancy Pants clear stamp 'Bella Blush', Nestabilities, glossy accents added to the egg, faux grass cut with 'fringing scissors'.

My next card is a New Baby card - which I am not too happy about, because I did not have any baby sentiment stamps (aaahhhhh!) except for the one in picture and it just didn't suit it, but I went ahead and stamped it anyway, and kind-a ruined it!!!!! - but I wasn't going to start again, and it just shows - mistakes happen!!!

Must make a note to myself to look for some new baby theme stamps at Ally Pally next month! - Background papers from Raspberry Road Designs - button embossing with cuttlebug folder, teddy bear image is stamp from Particraft which has been stamped onto acetate, coloured in circular motion with 3D crystal lacquer, cut out and glued onto white card - with added buttons, beads and ribbon embelishments.

Enjoy your evening - catch up with you tomorrow.

8 comments:

Moni said...

Both cards are gorgeous, love the cute teddy bear! Hugs, moni

Lynne Gilbert said...

I love both cards. that teddy is one of my favourites and we can now get it on an unmounted plate!!!! I'm sure the recipient will love it even though you're not happy with it. I think sometimes we can be too critical of ourselves!
Take care and speak to you soon.
Love Lynne. X

Juana Elena said...

bellisimas cards,tiernas,los papeles en colores hermosos,todo lindo,felicidades amiga,saludos...

Susie Sugar said...

Totally stunning card
Hugs Susie xx

Lilacanglia said...

What gorgeous cards,
love them,
hugs
Angie

pickle said...

Aww Marie these are soo cute!
Kerry x

Anonymous said...

Really cute cards. Love that bear.

Merry said...

What a beautiful card. So much happening on it and it all works so well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin