Wednesday 4 March 2009

Because you're 'Gorjuss'!


I had been itching to make a project with the 'Gorjuss' girl collection ever since I received them and of course, as its been lately with one thing and another I've only just managed to now complete one. I seem to have so many projects on the go at the moment, and I'm so desperately trying to catch up with my 'craft' to do list, that I could really do with a few days just shut away in my craft room, with no interruptions!!!.....yeh like that's going to happen!.....

Anyway, I have managed to complete this 'Gorjuss' girl from Sugar Nellies designer Suzanne Woolcott which you can get at Funky Kits - if they're not sold out already!! Again I've attempted to use my copics, but ended up using a mixture of mediums as I don't yet have all the colours that I needed. The papers are from Raspberry Road Designs from the 'Too cool school girl' collection, but the background script is a Pink Petticoat download. I've added a crushed bottle top which is so simple to do with the Spellbinders Wizard - ONE of my favourite tools!


I also just have to mention Annabelle, my very good friend's daughter, as it was her 18th Birthday yesterday, we all popped over to theirs for drinks and to wish her a 'Happy Birthday' before her and her friends then disappeared off to some night club!.........those were the days!!!

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

Hi Maria. They really are Gorjuss!!! Love the high lights you've created on the image. How do you do this or would that be giving away trade secrets!!? Bit cheeky of me for asking. Sorry!

Love Lynne. XXX

Moni said...

Love the image and you colouredi t gorgeously! Hugs, Moni

Frances said...

Just Gorjuss! fab colouring, even with limited copics! xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is really gorjuss. Fabulous colouring, again.
Have a great day, Vanja

Blog Widget by LinkWithin