Saturday 28 March 2009

Its beginning to feel alot like Easter!........

Hi All, hope you are all enjoying your Saturday - I have managed to spend a couple of hours this afternoon in my craft room (although over an hour was spent just trying to tidy it up a bit!) and I have finished two more 'Easter' projects for you today, using the new stamps from Toodles & Binks.


The first one is the bunny stamp from Toodles & Binks, I have used Sweet Shoppe Designs papers' and here is the finished card.


The second is the new 'Chick' stamp from T & B and again, the papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs.



Well, thats it for today, I will be back tomorrow with a few more projects. Enjoy your Saturday evening lol.

5 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous, love the image and the colours! husg, Moni

Lynne Gilbert said...

Well worth waiting for Maria. They are beautiful. The colours are so fresh and remind me of Spring - Will it ever come?!!!

Catch up soon.
Love Lynne. XXX

Anonymous said...

These are both wonderful. That bunny image is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! I love the bright colours and papers you used, the flowers on the first one are fabulous. :)
Have a great day
Vanja

Susie Sugar said...

I love the brright colours you have used and your colouring is so lovely
Hugs Susie xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin