Tuesday 10 March 2009

Merci!

Just made it before the stroke of 12.........here is my last project for today that I have made with another download image that I got yesterday from Pink Petticoat. I saw a stamp set by Inkadinkado (I think!) that was a selection of chandeliers and the likes, which I guess I should have bought, because now I can't find them, and I don't know why I find a chandalier appealing??? but I did, so when I saw this new collection from Pink Petticoat, great and in the meantime I'll keep an eye out for that stamp set - perhaps Ally Pally??!!

This was an extremely simple card (doesn't get much simpler than this one!!) printed image, added some stickles glitter (which hasn't shown all that well in the photo!) matt and layered and voila!!

I'm out all day tomorrow, so not sure if I'll have time to stop by, but if not I'll be back for sure Thursay - see you then!

9 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Fantastic card so very stylish darling, really lovely
hugs Susie xx

Moni said...

Simply but gorgeous! Hugs, Moni

The Taming of the Glue said...

Lovely card, great colours.

Becki and Alan said...

Another fab card Maria - you're really on a roll!

Becki
xx

Lynsay Joanne said...

Hi Maria

The card is lovely i got the email from Pink petticoat about new images but was not sure how to use them.
thanks or the email i will let you know how i get on with them.
love lynsay

Lynne Gilbert said...

Very sophisticated. Love it. you certainly are working hard. I've come to a grinding halt!! Bobby hasn't been well this last week and I've been juggling with getting my Mum here to look after him and making up the time at work.
Don't seem very organised for my craft club on Saturday either!!!
Oh well, can't be helped-have to bluff my way thrugh it!

Love Lynne. X

Jana said...

I just love the clean look of this one. I like the colour combination! Love Jana

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I really love that chandalier. It reminded me immediately of the Phantom of the Opera, which I love. :)

PS. I didn't get it yet, probably next week, maybe even Monday. As soon as I get it, I'll let you know. I really look forward to receiving it, thank you! And also thank you for visiting my blog.
Hugs, Vanja

ASK CARZ said...

Thru Wall

Air Conditioner

Travel Trailer Air Conditioner Units
Auto Air

Conditioner

Dyson

Air Conditioner Reviews

Upright

Window Air Conditioner

Slider

Window Air Conditioner

15 000 Btu

Air Conditioner

As Seen

On Tv Air Conditioner

Energy Efficient Air Conditioner Unit
Smallest

Btu Air Conditioner

Blog Widget by LinkWithin