Saturday 18 October 2008

Autumn Theme!

I really love this image from WoJ, and she seemed the perfect choice for this card for WoJ's challenge this week , which is 'Autumn'. I love autumn the colours browns, yellow, orange, falling leafs, pumpkins and Halloween - great!

I still have two projects in the making which I hope to finish this weekend, but we have the in-laws staying and Michael has a big footy match tomorrow away and apparentely its about an hour or so's drive away! - so fingers crossed I might just have them ready to post tomorrow.

My other news - I received my new stamps from Alota rubber stamps and also another lovely stamp from Dew Drop Craftz - ('Charlotte' - the rag doll) so lots of projects to start churning out......lol

2 comments:

Rach said...

oh wow this is a gorgeous card superb colours and colouration. love the large ribbon and the flowers. Hugs rachxx

Donalda said...

Girl I just love this the colors are just gorgeous and so love the ribbon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin