Tuesday 21 October 2008

'Celeste'

Last week I visited a blog Toodles & Binks where they were showing a sneak peak of some new stamps about to be launched and if you wanted to win one of these stamps you had to take a guess at the name of the stamp image - it was a long shot but I had a go - didn't get it right, but was randomly picked to win/receive the stamp. I was gobsmacked, as I never win anything!!!!! Anyway, the stamp image was a gorgeous fairy who's name is 'Celeste' and she arrived on my dormat today! Yehhh....and this is what I have created with her.





You can find celeste along with Joel and some other new up and coming stamps at Stamp Galaxy where I also bought myself some "zoomz".

3 comments:

Adele said...

I bumped into your blog late last night and commented to Kay about your wonderful Celeste card and now I have just read Kay's latest post over On Toodles & Binks!!

Congratualtions- I look forward to seeing,ots more stunners!!

Love Dingle.xx

stampingcaz said...

fantastic card... where did you get the grass from?

Cazx

Cecilia said...

Wow... This is wonderful card!

Hugs, Tiina

Blog Widget by LinkWithin