Tuesday 7 October 2008

Stitching!

This week over at WOJ challenge blog the theme was "Stitching" which was great because in all honesty I do quite a bit of sewing but not really on cards - so good excuse to get on and do some. I actually have a mini craft sewing machine (pictured here), which I've only used twice this card being the 2nd and Im afraid to say it will also be the last time, I was going to "dispose" of it, but Emma asked if she could have it to practice, so she has it now. Reason being, I just couldn't get on with it - I'm sticking to my "normal" sewing machine for all projects be they paper or fabric!

I have used a Sarah Kay image coloured with watercolour pencils, the background papers are pieces taken from my stash box, the sentiment is a quote from a quotes & poems book that I have which I then printed on the computer.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin