Thursday 16 October 2008

Storage!

No piccies today of any projects as such, but they are in the making!!!! But, primarily I have been sorting out my unmounted/clear stamps - I have vowed not to buy anymore wood mounted stamps (but don't hold me to that, 'cause if I see a 'unique' image, I probably wont resist!) Storage is "always" an issue, but for now, for my unmounted/clear stamps I do believe I have sorted myself out a solution, simply with a clear clip file (for the ez-mount'd stamps), presentation folder (for the clear stamps), some acetate and a file box!


To add to my collection today, I received my Spiral Whisper stamps, they are really lovely and I'm in the process of using them in a project which I will post as soon as its complete. I'm still waiting for some other stamps which are coming from the US but they're still making their way across the ocean!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin