Wednesday 29 October 2008

Say hello to Joel

I had a little pink parcel arrive this morning - and that only means one thing.....Toodles & Binks! and not wanting to dissapoint, and because today I was stuck at home waiting for the plumber to come and fix our shower, I had some time to start playing and here is my first card

with 'Joel!' He is such a cutie, and those eyes.........

My card for today uses one of the new stamps "Joel" which you can view at Stamp Galaxy the background stamp is from Stampscapes and the moon fairy is from Lavinia Stamps. The background paper I picked up at my local craft shop and is by Craft Creations Ltd. I've used my Prismacolours to colour and added some snow to trees and landscape with 'Snow Writer' by DecoArt.

3 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

So Pretty Maria. 'Joel' is a real Charmer! You certainly have a wonderful stamp collection. Do you get to use them all!!?

Lol
Lynne. XXX

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow what a stunning card Maria, Joel is just adorable. Looks like ill have to go and look at those stamps! Hugs Linda x

Leann said...

Oooooh, this is gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin