Monday 13 October 2008

Getting into the Christmas spirit!

Things have started to calm down again in our household (TG) - have actually managed to get a few projects done, the first one is my WOJ challenge blog entry for this week, and this weeks challenge is a sketch which had been set by Heather.

Everywhere I go now, I'm starting to see Christmassy "things" in one form or another and along with Halloween it is one of my favourite times of year so, staying with that theme thats what I've based my card on 'Christmas'.

For my image I've used WoJ 'Charlotte in sledge', the houses below are a Magnolia stamp, background paper is from Dovercraft Christmas collection and the 3 panels behind the image have been embossed with cuttlebug's 'Lace tree@, 'Xmas ornaments' and 'Snowflakes'.

I've also done another project which I hope to be able to post later today, but it is still in the process of drying, but in the meantime here's a little clue!!!.....


These pictures were taken yesterday morning in our garden.

Be back later with the finished project.

1 comment:

Rach said...

beautiful card love the colours and layout, thanks for joining in with the challenge.xxx
your spider webs looks impressive.xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin