Monday 27 October 2008

Some News!

I have some fab news to share with you all, as you will have noticed from my past blog posts I have on occassion entered in for DT and Guest DT calls, but alas with no joy - but then when you see the amount of talented crafters out there - its no wonder! Still, a few weeks ago I stumbled onto Toodle & Binks blog where they were announcing the launch of their up and coming stamps and it was by entering their guess the fairy's name post that I won and shortly after received 'Celeste'.

Toodles & Binks is a new UK based stamp line from Stamp Galaxy. The stamps are sweet, cute, whimsical characters, they are unmounted red rubber and available to order! at Stamp Galaxy and they will ship worldwide.

Anyway, last week I received an email from Toodles & Binks asking ME to be their Guest DT for October/November!! WOW!! and how spooky was it that on the same day I reecived the email I had just posted on my blog a card which I had made with my new Celeste stamp that I had received the very same day (this was before I had received the email). So hopefully very shortly I shall be posting some creations with these lovlies! - Watch this space.....

PS There is a moral here - never give up!

4 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

Well done Maria. Your creations are lovely and really original. Thanks for tagging me. Don't know quite what to do but I'll give it a go!!! Lol. Lynne. X

jay670120 said...

congratulations on your DT job , well deserved, if you fancy entering our mid monthly competitions for craft prizes, or our weekly challenges for fun and inspiration , pop in and sign up free at our crafting site www.fiskarettes.co.uk
x jayne x !!!

peata said...

wow. congratulations on the dt spot.
smile.

ribenaruby said...

Congratulations on your success!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin