Monday 27 October 2008

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Teresa
Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Answer the five sets of five.
3. Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the 5 sets of five...

Things you love...
1)My Family
2)Long walks in the woods w/dogs
3)Lazy days on the beach
4)Halloween & Christmas
5) Crafting - of course!

Things you don't love...
1)Housework
2)Lies
3)Rude/moody people
4)Having my picture taken
5) When I've not had time to craft!

Songs on your iPod/Playlist...
1)Meatloaf
2)Bryan Adams
3)Bon Jovi
4)Celine Dione
5)Jules Holland

Favorite Foods/Drinks...
1) All seafood
2) Summer salads
3) Italian (all)
4) Cilli con carne
5) Cheesecake & Profiteroles

5 people I'm tagging:
1)Lynne
2)Becki & Alan
3)Suzanne
4)Brandi
5)Sharon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin