Thursday 9 October 2008

A Gift and a Challenge

I finally managed to sit down to do some crafting today, not for long but, long enough to make this small folder to hold photos - We're giving it to one of Emma's skating friends Tamsin, who is leaving to go back home to Seattle, US. Her family moved here 3 years ago and the girls have been friends from day one and even though of course, they will stay in contact, they are both quite sad about it all!

I will also be entering this project for this weeks ABC Challenge Blog. This weeks letter is L - L is for....Lace
I've taken the opportunity to use my Magnolia stamp and also a new stamp from One Four Zero, "Imogen the ice skater". I've used my skates mold to make the boot embelishment from fimo and the papers are K&C.

7 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Adorable pressie. I'm sure this gift will be well liked. The image goes very well with the embellishments. So cute!

Michelle said...

Hi Maria

All I can say is WOW!! That is fantastic - & so much more practical than just a card! (I hope you've made one for Emma too?!!)

I'm sure it will be loved so well done mum!!

I really really must find some time for crafting (& for doing a blog too - yes I know!!)

Take Care & have a fab 'relaxing' weekend!

Love Michelle x

Alison said...

Stunning creation for a gift. Thanks for joining us this week on ABC challenge.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

stunning creation

thanks for joining us on ABC this week

hugs jane x

Bev said...

Wow, this is fab - such a great idea

hugs Bev x

Victoria said...

wow a fantastic project - thank you for joining us on abc this week x

Jose said...

Gorgeous work, just love all those textures
Jose

Blog Widget by LinkWithin