Monday 6 October 2008

Boo!

Just thought I would let you know that I'm not about to disappear for another couple of weeks, in case you're wondering where I am.......I've just had an EXTREMELY hectic week/weekend, and if I were to even begin to tell you all about it, I wouldn't know where to start!!!!!

Which of course means that I've not had chance to complete any projects this weekend, but thought I would just share with you a card which I made a couple of weeks ago for the Silly Monkey Crafts DT call - congratulations to Fran and Lim!

And talking of congratulations - Congratulations are in order for Emma who won her first time ever challenge over at Crafty Monkeys - she was soooo excited over winning......and I was soooo jealous!!!!! - Well done Emz!

Hopefully tomorrow I will have another post and project for you. lol Smile


Stamps used "Apprentice witch" Penny Black, Small spider from Magnolia, words from Rubbernecker. Background paper from Karen Forester and cuttlebug spiderweb embossing folder. Distress inks and watercolouring pencils to colour.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Ohhh gorgeous Halloween cards!! And thanks for leaving me a so sweet comment on my Blog Candy!!
Good luck;)
Hugs, Camilla.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin